At this rate I will still be driving the '85 when I retire. It will need a
short block at some point I guess, but it gets great mileage and hauls a
lot. Cruise control must have blown a fuse today or something; I already
had the amp rebuilt and rarely use it but it just stopped doing anything
today. But it just keeps going. Maybe they should give some
environmentalism award or an HOV sticker to anyone driving a car more than
20 years old that gets more than 20 mpg, on the basis of all the
environmental imact they have avioded by not buying a new car every 5 years
like everyone else for the past few decades.