Please Read  Update 5:00pm
 2001 S 500

Yesterday a young gentleman came by to look at car test drive, he brought his
diagnostic meter and it had transmission codes, he drove the car runs great,
when he  accelerated  it to 75 mph still runs great, when it slows down the
transmission  slips to neutral, stopped the car and restarted it was fine, I
want to be honest there may be a transmission issues or need serviced, I  never
changed the fluid.

The car runs and drives, its very old,  scratches on exterior, interior seats
are worn and rip in driver side and panel on driver seat will need replaced
along with sunroof head liner.

A/C works no issues, Radio works

I have replaced 3 air shocks, the passenger front will need replaced it is
leaking every 2 to 3 days, passenger front light will need a bulb its out and
rear bulb  will need replaced.
Replaced spark plugs and wires and oil change 8 months ago, i had the car for
11  years.

Will need new tires, brakes are fine.
will need wiper blades, horn does not work , fuses probably.

Not trying to hear fix this fix that,
It's AS IS

Thanks See less

--FT