<<<<< In any case I’d go see the crazy ex just for the experience. >>>>>
I had no idea you were into self abuse as a form of self entertainment...
Could I suggest that you step into any bar, anywhere, at happy hour and
announce... "Free drinks for any ex girlfriend who will tell me the whole
story." I'm betting you will be entertained to your hearts content.