Like all 40 ft luxury yachts, and all luxury 40 ft motor homes, if you have
to ask the price, you can't afford it.
Questions: If you sink it in the lake, will AAA come tow you out? What
insurance company would insure it, at any cost rating? Last, but not least,
where do you get it serviced that will properly service both the motor
coach items and the boat yacht items?