Just a quick question to Kaleb. "Have you ever thought of signing the Mrs.
up as a driver for demolition derby competitions?"
She seems to have natural talent that could be channeled into trophy
winnings, and, I'm told, some fairly large prize money.
The rules are rather simple... build up a demolition derby car and
deliberately use it to wreck all the other cars... last one not disabled
wins the prize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzU1cH013c