On 2022-10-28 11:56, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
Yes - looked like a bad sunburn. it might have been this episode, but I'm
not sure.

And then, the same day you posted that, I see this on an unrelated forum:

One time I was TIG welding most of the day. I was wearing a a typical summer weight uniform rental work shirt. What I didn’t know was the arch radiation penetrated the single fabric and gave me a slight sun burn. Where the two pockets were on my chest was enough resistance to the radiation that my man boobs didn’t get sun burnt.

All was well until the next day at the beach with my two sons and i had a distinct bikini tan lines on my chest. Everyone was giving me the WTF look.