On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:25:40 -0500 Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Ordered a set of tires from Walmart.  They were sent it 4 different
> shipments all from the same place.  First tire went from CA, to NM,
> then KS, and now is in NY.  Next tire went from CA to NY, back to CA,
> NY, and now is in KS.  3rd tire went from CA, to NM, to KS, and now in
> NY, 4th tire went from CA, to AZ, was in OK this morning, and now is in
> NY.  All are supposedly going to be delivered on the 31st.
>
> Wow.

Wow, indeed.

I had a FedEx ground order which they picked up in Illinois on Tuesday and
their system said would be delivered Wednesday. It made it here today. I
have not had shipments visiting all areas of the country like yours have.

Craig