That would be a giveaway for sure. But at least you would know.

-D

On Nov 8, 2022, at 4:20 PM, Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com<mailto:curtlud...@yahoo.com>> wrote:

Around here you can kinda tell, they'll post a picture, in August, of the car
in the snow.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>