On 2022-11-09 14:38, Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes wrote:

I really want one of those new corolla grx things though. 300hp on 1.6L has to be some kind of record for a production car and they probably will not
make them very long. Owning a Lexus gx460 for four years has made me a
toyota fan.

When they announced that thing, my first thought was that it would be awesome to get a wrecked one and rebuild it in a 40 year old Starlet or Tercel body donor. Yes, it'd be crude and rattly, but the power to weight ratio and sleeper factor would be off the charts.