Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

I asked the wife, and she said the speedo was definitely bouncing the last
few times she drove it. I actually seem to remember it bouncing a bit myself
the last time I drove it. Does that mean it is the cable, gears, or head?

Thanks

Dave Wakin
1990 300TE