I watch some of his rant vids occasionally and they seem kinda pointless but
maybe there’s an audience for it (not me).  I also get the impression he is
somewhat autistic which might account for his focus on minutiae around some of
the issues that get him worked up. That’s not negatively judgmental in any way,
it can be very useful in some ways and clearly might be as a basis for his
obsessive knowledge of these cars which is a beneficial thing.

--FT
Sent from iFōn