Excellent points... The business model is how to better steal private
information from folks who don't know they are being manipulated to release
what belongs to them, for zero compensation..
Didn't Mr. Zuck just pay a monster multi million dollar fine for doing
that, imposed by some other country? Perhaps his day in the sun is not so
bright, going forward.