This is 2 cars,the station wagon has about 330,000 miles on it , something came loose and it leaked out all the oil,we had it towed and never messed with it again,then we bought another one we loved it so much,just the regular car version and our 16 year old daughter wrecked it 2 days ago.The engine has 189,000 miles on it.These would be great parts cars.I don't want strangers picking things out in my yard,you have to buy both and get them out of our yard should have a solid motor,maybe even 2, transmissions,seats,wheels,tires,it's all there,both 1985 models.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1356131328532616

--
--FT