Sometimes I wonder "Wouldn't the bank make more money if they just dealt with
these things promptly?"
Then I wonder if the salary cost of somebody dealing with things promptly would
cost more than just letting it slide...

-Curt

On Monday, December 12, 2022 at 10:43:06 AM EST, dan penoff.com via Mercedes