I think a 600-700 HP LS3 or such is called for. Maybe one of the MB V12s
with the extra touch from the HP gods?

On Tue, Dec 13, 2022 at 12:09 PM Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> There was a guy here on this island that had most of a D18 sitting at his
> front gate. Not sure whatever happened to it. I think he was retired pilot
> and died a few years ago. I should go look and see if it is still there.
> Let’s see, would a 350 or OM617 be a better power plant for a rat rod?
>
> --FT
> Sent from iFōn
>
> > On Dec 13, 2022, at 9:45 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >

> https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/693817368991960/?mibextid=6ojiHh
> >

> > Sent from my iPhone

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!