On 2022-12-19 23:24, RICK HAWKINS via Mercedes wrote:
Folks

There is a recall on most all Kidde plastic valve fire extinguishers

They replaced a couple for me that were old … one was from 1979 or something
It still indicated a charge!!

https://www.kidde.com/home-safety/en/us/support/product-alerts/recall-kidde-fire-extinguisher/

Kidde sent me a couple of new ones several years ago.
Along with shipping labels to return the old ones.
I didn't bother to box up the old ones, Kidde didn't bother to complain.
I stuck them in places I didn't buy an extinguisher for, like the bathroom. Can't be worse than no extinguisher.