Or you have a single story home. No steps. Very important as one ages.

-D

On Dec 20, 2022, at 1:14 PM, Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com<mailto:astrasfo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

We've had to service both the washer and dryer but they are stacked and easily
repaired.  We never sleep before midnight so noise is not an issue.  Truly, the
convenience of not having to lug clothes up and down stairs is a real luxury.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2022 at 12:54 PM dan penoff.com<http://penoff.com/> via