BZZZT. Wrong.

There’s nothing wrong at all with the 280, in fact, it’s a very nice engine to
work on and maintain. Yes, fuel injection would make it nicer, but the bad rap
people give it and it’s siblings that used the Zenith carbs is due mostly to
ignorance of how to properly maintain these.

I’ve had W108s with the inline six/Zeniths and loved them. They were great cars
and performed quite well.

-D