I plan on adding 4 Infinity Kappa 4x6" plate speakers to my SDL. I hear the
front two will need some Dremel trimming, but I'll deal with that later.
Hopefully this will aid my Infinity Kappa Perfect 12" subwoofer and complete
the sound I'm looking for (Dylan sounds amazing with bass).

>From my receiver (Blaupunkt Miami CD72) I would like to put in a 2x120 Watt
amplifier and keep the factory fader switch to avoid rewiring the speakers.
The million dollar question: Will the fader switch handle the increased
power?

Tarek

P.S. The Blaupunkt America SR04 SIRIUS satellite unit is a complete piece of
shit. Blaupunkt made good on it though and bought it back from me for what I
paid for it. Hopefully the SIRIUS s50 will be better.