On 2022-12-23 14:59, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
I’m not sure but I doubt if Canadian cars are much different from US
cars. Maybe km instrument cluster?  I know people bring cars back and
forth, you see them on BaT.

My neighbors bought a low mile Escape. Loaded, leather and everything.
Within a year it was looking a little rusty.
Within four years suspension mounting points were failing in the body.
Carfax history said it was a Toronto car.
Looked worse than any other 2008 Escape I saw locally at the time.