yes, there are various companies making replicas (bodies anyway, the chassis are probably different and the drivetrains are modern stuff).

I was in CA visiting my son, we went to a little restaurant out in the woods south or west of SFO or wherever it was for brunch and a guy and his wife drove up in one of some flavor.  We were standing in line next to each other so I got talking to them, told them I had met a woman at a car show who had one there and asked her about it.  She said her husband had gotten it for her, she drove it a few times and it scared the sh*t out of her so she quit driving it.  This woman laughed and said "Me too!" and said she drove it a few times and it was just too much.  The husband said he took it easy as he had given it a try a coupla times and it indeed was scary, but fine to drive at about 10%! They enjoyed theirs on Sunday drives in the country and that was about it.

--FT