There probably is a parking brake of some kind but I don't know how you actuate
it. Put the plow down and it doesn't go anywhere. I've got probably 20 hours
running a PB200, ours is an '85:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6MqNBsrKxFu3EhR87

MB content, it's got a Mercedes engine although I can't think of what it is off
the top of my head...

-Curt

On Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 04:53:06 PM EST, Randy Bennell via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

On 04/01/2023 3:32 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
> I don't know who this guy is but he got messed up but not made dead
>
> https://jalopnik.com/what-is-a-pistenbully-snow-plow-jeremy-renner-accident-1849948814

So, is there a parking brake on one of those? Did he just fail to set
the brakes?

Randy