I NO WHAT I WANT

--FT

On 1/11/23 11:06 AM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
It looks like a complete basket case. Why do you want it?

On Wed, Jan 11, 2023, at 11:05, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
I looked it up, looks like a fairly simple process in NC for a few $$.
I asked the guy what he would take for it, could do the paperwork and
get a title

--FT

On 1/11/23 10:49 AM, mitch--- via Mercedes wrote:
On 2023-01-11 10:33, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes wrote:
As a landlord I think he could file an abandoned property claim and
get some sort of title for it.  probably cost a few dineros but likely
doable.
Usually requires steps like sending registered mail to the last
address the state has for the title holder and waiting 30 days for a
response.
I suppose you could do the letter, get the landlord to sign a bill of
sale, and maybe apply for title if it's still unclaimed.

I almost became a Citroen owner about 35 years ago. Guy bought a
house, and there was a 1950s ID19 sitting in the backyard in 'would
have been a nice project when parked' condition.
Guy just wanted it gone. It took some serious thought to realize it
wasn't worth messing with, even at scrap metal prices. If I already
had an ID or DS sedan, it would have made a nice parts car.

--FT

--FT