The UV in sunlight eats the covering. A lot of folks around here put a silver
tarp over the top to save it. There are some around that have been up for a
long time.

The guy in the house behind us got one like that which has corrugated metal for
the covering. His doesn't have the ends covered and twice I've been outside in
high winds where the thing has lifted off the ground. It comes down with a
helluva crash. The bows are all bent in the center. He's got it propped back up
but it looks awful. I've got some crap in my yard but I can't believe what that
guy considers okay.

If I got one I'd spend some time attaching it to the ground...

-Curt

On Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 05:06:55 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes