I was thinking 2007 would be early for DPF but it looks like MB started adding
them in 2003 and put them in all cars by 2005. Interesting, VW was apparently
late to the DPF party. Angie's 2005 Golf has a cat but no DPF.

-Curt

On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 10:25:09 AM EST, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes