Those were turds for sure. I had one that the oldest daughter drove for a
couple years in LA.
I drove it for a couple of days after I bought it (a 2013 I bought in 2013 with
2.5 miles on it as a dealer loaner) and then I took it over to her in LA. It
didn’t act oddly on the trip over.
Fast forward about two years I fly over to Burbank and she picks me up at the
airport and I notice the wonkiness as a passenger. Of course I ask her WTF and
she says “well, that’s not normal? It’s been doing it since you brought it
over.”
When I returned home I started researching this turd and I started to get wound
up.
About six weeks later she calls and says it had been stolen from her apartment
garage. Insurance paid out nicely. Problem solved.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone