Never mind I finally found the correct icon and got my account set up. Just
takes a bit with a different device. More thins to learn.

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> On Behalf Of Robert Massmann
via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 8:07 AM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List' <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: rmassm...@embarqmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] New ipad Pro help ( email apps?)

Just got a new iPad Pro and was wanting to add MS Outlook or similar for my
current email service. I am currently using it on my desktop but when I
tried to add on the iPad it said I need to sign-in my business or personal
account. If I personal account, it should be under my primary email account
which is embarqmail. Not sure where to go from here unless there is another
apple email app that would allow sub-directory's and rules to move emails to
those directories.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Bob Massmann