I do have to say that I checked Vredestein for her car and they are about the
same price. Also much better rated in snow than the ones I was looking at, and
that is a prime consideration. We don't get a ton of snow here but one of her
complaints about the OE tires was they were bad in the snow so I don't want to
have that go unresolved especially paying nearly $800.

How are the Vredesteins as far as noise? That is her other complaint.

I will have to ask the shop what they would charge to mount/balance if I bring
them the tires.

Allan