Hey, folks

Ok I got my car … I was off on the price …. Had to pay the big bucks, $3k

180k miles … didn’t get white but silver is close

Seems pretty good

The red haired girlfriend sort of turned up her nose at it but  after she drove
it 30 min, she said, “this car is like  a hovercraft “ … so smooth

It came  from Augusta, ga … I met the people in Sylvania, GA about 70 miles
north of Savannah

So there you go …. Some idiot replaced the passenger driver side window with
the wrong shaped one from a sedan!!

Came off of fakebook

I’d still buy a nicer one …. Can I get key housings cheaply somewhere

Andrew has photos he can send to the group … in my Apple Mac world that never
seems to work

I’ll try

Xx rick