Number two of the top three cutest girls attending East Peoria Community High
School had a Levi’s Edition Gremlin. Her dad traded it, in 1978, for a Gremlin
GT. By comparison, that GT was badass. I drove it once, taking her home through
blizzard condition (she was afraid to drive in the snow). Her mother was
grateful I got her home safely. Her father later told my father he was glad I
was a good kid and I didn’t try to “knock her up”.
That was the only time I drove anything AMC.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad