Respectfully, the dipstick guide tube does not go to the bottom of the oil
pan.
The dipstick itself does not actually touch the bottom of the oil pan.
You need a semi rigid tube that will insert through the dipstick guide tube
and is long enough to reach the bottom of the oil pan, then trim the bottom
of the tube as a 30 to 45 degree angle so it does not "suck down to the
surface of the pan" which would block suction of the used oil.
I suggest that you look at a piece of aluminum tube. Many ACE hardware
stores have sizes in 36in. lengths. Then, from the same store, look at
their bulk poly hose [choose hose that is rigid enough it does not suck
flat and that is clear, so you can see oil being pumped].
Next, go to Harbor Freight and buy one of their 12V fluid pumps. They are
vane type pumps internally, and will move as much as 300 gallons of fluid
per hr [rating]... Rig up some low voltage wire [irrigation stuff] with
battery clamps so you can clamp to the battery posts, get the right size
nylon fittings to adapt to the 12V pump, enough hose [again, I like clear
poly hose so I can watch what is happening.
Insert the aluminum suck pipe to the bottom of the pan, put the pump exit
pipe in a suitable container, connect the 12V pump, pump the old oil out..
When I'm done, I like to pump a couple of cups of mineral spirits through
the pump to flush out the old oil and keep it ready for next time. Connect
the exit poly hose to the pickup end of the aluminum tube, so it doesn't
leak while in storage... Bobs Your Unkle...
The price of 12V pump has doubled at Harbor Freight, over when I bought my
last one almost 20 years ago, but you can still be in business for less
than $100.. with all the tubing / fittings / wire / and clamps. You should
write it into your will, you won't wear it out in your lifetime, I'm
betting..