I’ve bought quite a bit of stuff, never any issues. Shipping might take awhile
unless they have stuff staged in US warehouse. Yeah it’s all the same stuff.
Sometimes you buy off Amazon and it takes 3 weeks to get here from China

I got that headlight switch surround off AliExpress, and my fancy Benz
computer. That thing showed up on my porch from HK in 1.5d.

--FT
Sent from iFōn