Welcome to the hell that is buying/selling online. Sounds like Craigslist is
getting as bad as FB Marketplace.

There’s a “bull bar” for a W164 that’s been advertised on FB Marketplace a
couple miles away from me. I was sort of interested, because it’s brand new,
never used and relatively cheap. Ad was posted last Sunday. I DM’ed the seller
Sunday night. They’ve never looked at the message. I messaged them again today.
Crickets.

I just don’t get it.

-D