On 11/02/2023 12:06 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 09:56:54 -0800 Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I wonder if the heater blower issue is like that on the 115. The
blower provides air to the windshield but not really to the floor.
Why wouldn't it?  It's directly in the intake air plenum, should assist
in wherever the air goes...
Our W115, a 1972 220D/8, blew heated air to the floor when the correct
lever was moved.

Craig

Maybe mine has a fault somewhere? I cannot recall ever feeling heat blowing to the floor, and I was sure that I had read somewhere that it was a normal thing.

I will check it out. Actually warm enough here today that the car might start if I wanted to try that too.

Randy