It seemed to be a bit of tail wag dog although I thought I had the load
distributed ok. Not too bad but I could feel some instability. The ML doesn’t
feel that way when I tow cars with it so maybe the longer wheelbase or
something. I don’t know if it has a built-in brake controller or not but I did
notice the light on the brake box on the trailer was on when I got home (was
getting dark) so maybe it does have one in the system. I’ll have to look into
that more. That would be good. I’ll look at the brake rotors and see if they
were worn down any.

--FT
Sent from iFōn