Warum nichts?

On Sun, Feb 26, 2023 at 10:17 PM Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Wie kommt es, dass wir jetzt alle Deutsch sprechen?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 26, 2023, at 8:57 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ausgezeichnet!
> >
> >> On Sun, Feb 26, 2023, 7:34 PM Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
> >> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ganz Gut

> >> in

> due

> >> instrument
> reprogramming).

> The
> cars

> alive
> >> in

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun

"In science if you know what you are doing you should not be doing it.
In engineering if you do not know what you are doing you should not be
doing it."
        -- Richard W. Hamming, The Art of Doing Science and Engineering
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!