Has anyone bought an electric chain saw?  I have a gas powered one but I use it very little, and when I do need to use it, the damn thing requires a lot of hassle to get it started.  Usually because I fail to drain the gas out of it.  I guess since I never know when I am going to use it, I should drain the gas each time.  Last year I needed to use it but could never get it to start and run.  I am sure the carb needs to be cleaned out, or replaced.  Due to infrequent use, perhaps I should buy an electric one?