My '98 Jetta TDI had a big buzzer that went off when the oil line to the turbo
burst. If it hadn't I probably would have fried the engine.

Angie's '05 Golf has a brake fluid level sensor that seems to have a wiring
fault, it goes off randomly but the fluid is fine. I replaced the sensor, which
is the cap and it still does it although maybe less often. Need to give the
wires some scrutiny...

-Curt

On Sunday, March 5, 2023 at 08:34:55 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes