We went over to the stealer and picked up the 97 Sub, I paid the bill and owed her $100.  They just did an oil change and some minor stuff.  Had to jump it as the battery was weak from sitting or maybe it is going bad.  But drove it home no problems.  It's going to need a few things sorted but nothing fatal, mostly because it has not been driven much in 1.5yr.  I'll do belt and hoses and the AC needs a charge and she said the PS was leaking some so probably a new pump although I did not see any leaks. And a good cleaning.

She bought this truck new in 97 and it has always been dealer serviced, she has all the records she is going to send to me. Including a new transmission not that many miles ago (It's at 357kmi now!).  So that is pretty good.

Anyway, I guess it is something to have around, good tow truck, it will tow 6500lb, the GL 7000.  I should sell the GL now and maybe make a few $$ off it.  This Sub will be a lot less problematic and cheap to keep going.

--FT