Exactly, and the same on Mercedes wheels as well. However, trying to get them
to look it up or send a picture is often the challenge. More often than not
they think you can tell what they are by describing the car they came off of or
just the tire size and rim diameter, which may not even be the car they were
originally built with.

Grr.

-D