Our neighbor in the mid 60’s, Mr. Gobin, had one. It was an oddity among the
Fords and Chevys everyone else had.
His second vehicle was a 1948 International Pickup. As a five year old I
remember “Simonizing” one of the rear fenders on that beast and he paid me a
dime. He then piled a few of us neighborhood kids in the back of the “Binder”
(what he called the International), and took us to the Dairy Queen.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone