I bought a package deal from them through Amazon to basically replace a bunch
of stuff I had but needed replacement. I saw this stuff when I was looking for
information on DIY ceramic coatings.

Seems like good stuff so far. I bought some stripping wash to clean off the
CL600 finish and it worked well.

-D