Hardly a dealbreaker, just cosmetic.

-D

On Apr 5, 2023, at 1:21 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

That's a shame because it is such a pretty color and otherwise pristine.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2023, 1:19 PM dan penoff.com<http://penoff.com> via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
It’s the little white dots you see all over the inside of the instrument
cluster. There is really no cure, short of disassembling the cluster and
cleaning it out. There have been a number of people who have tried various
methods/materials with varying results.

It’s indicative of the car being stored in a dark, cool environment with some
humidity, like in a cold garage on a cement slab.

-D

On Apr 5, 2023, at 1:13 PM, Andrew Strasfogel