I don't understand political bumper stickers, especially in a day where public
figures are regularly outed for being crap birds...

-Curt

On Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 05:31:43 PM EDT, Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The bumper sticker on the trunk.

When we got the V10 it had a politician's sticker on the tailgate.
We drove it for a couple of years that way.  Then the boob started
taking a stance that particularly offended my wife, and she no longer
wanted to drive that vehicle, being seen _apparently_ supporting
said boob.

I took the heat gun out and removed it.  Came off clean, as if it'd
never been there.

-- Jim