This morning, there was some fellow driving back and forth in front of my house in a very nice looking big old MB. Couldn't tell exactly what it was but it looked really nice. Big 4 door sedan probably from the 80s or thereabouts.

However, no smoke stack but big wheels and skinny tires and by the sound of it, something like Thrush mufflers. It really seemed an odd thing to do to a luxury car.

The snow is going quickly here and the streets are bare but wet. I won't drive my car until they finish cleaning the streets. Too much sand and salt on the roads that needs to be cleaned up first.

Randy