She says it's been sitting since February when the radiator blew out.  Starts and runs.  I asked her if it overheated but she probably doesn't know.  I'm wondering if this might be worth $1200 if it's been sitting dead for awhile, pop in a radiator and see if it works without blowing steam into the oil or oil into the coolant.  Might be worth a little road trip to check it out, new rad and a quick flip, although I kinda like it better than this 2012 GL450 I got

--FT