That hurts me to look at that. It is kinda like looking at the poor, abused
animals in a shelter.

I feel the universe should have us be the judge and jury as to when an old MB,
if we are certain it cannot be saved to be any sort of useful transportation a
normal human, can be released to the hood-stack clowns or the knacker.

AZBob

AZBob

Sent from my iPad