I have a bunch of “private” knackers around that specialize in European cars,
but their prices are just stupid.

LKQ isn’t too far from me, but it’s worthless. There are “lot rats” that strip
anything and everything of value on cars as soon as they come in, no doubt to
resell on eBay. So anything that’s left is just crap.

-D