And on BW

https://www.benzworld.org/threads/looks-like-ill-be-parting-out-my-350sd.1674939/

On 4/30/2023 12:43 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Looks like the car has been on Peachparts before, years ago.  It seemed to be a project then, and now it surfaces 11 years later.  I am not sure if $2200 or so is too much for it.  I would assume whatever issues it had were fixed, or perhaps not since he mentions in the ad it needs a tune up.  I asked the seller if it ran rough or something and he said no.

http://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/diesel-discussion/326082-selling-parting-350sd.html