The Hunter alignment rack I have has these.  So I guess I could get it up and running and use it, so perhaps I am really talking about a 3rd lift.

On 5/1/2023 10:23 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Those 4 posts can have a jack that sits on a cross rail so you can lift the
front or rear. That would be useful

--FT
Sent from iFōn

On May 1, 2023, at 11:20 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes